Wedding Ring Bands
The article of Wedding Ring Bands was posted at September 14, 2017 at 10:26 pm. This blog post is posted under the Wedding Ring category. Wedding Ring Bands is tagged with Wedding Ring Bands, Wedding, Ring, Bands..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Bandsband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
Wedding Ring Bands have 7 images it's including Women's Wedding Rings, Inexpensive Couples Matching Diamond Wedding Ring Bands On Silver, Satin Finish Couples Diamond Wedding Ring Bands, Engagement Ring, Men's Wedding Bands, DIAMOND WEDDING BANDS, Inexpensive His And Her Couples Wedding Ring Bands With CZ On Silver Sale. Following are the pictures:
Wedding Ring Bands is truly a vital issue for the wedding, but before talking about that I want to inform you some tips about choosing the right wedding designs. Determine whether the wedding party or wedding will undoubtedly be kept in outdoor or indoor.
So you can modify the style of one's design with outdoor place execute a site study Wedding. End you establish wedding theme and spot, you are able to select a designer for a wedding is right foryou that satisfies your financial allowance as well. You're able to consult about choose Wedding Ring Bands for area of the wedding, where you can consume, standing blossom etc.
If you pick indoor wedding or a Wedding then consider the high ceiling of the area so that you can be coordinated with wedding accessories inside your wedding service. You choose outdoor wedding reception Wedding or a celebration should prepare everything it might assume the temperature might adjust as being a tent.
On selecting Wedding Ring Bands we, that tips have described intimately. Currently it was simply you and your associate determine. Welcome select accessories Wedding or even a appropriate wedding, attractive and affordable for marriage party or your wedding wonderful.